Beautiful Bride Wedding Tips
Before your wedding day:
- Ensure facials and skincare are all taken care of well before your wedding day to avoid any redness or nasty reactions caused by skincare treatments.
- Have fun choosing the right shade of lipstick with my guidance and order a Youngblood lipstick in advance from me or choose your own lipstick to use for touch-ups during the day.
- Wash your hair the night before your wedding. Condition the ends only and rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Blast dry your hair the night before your wedding.
- On the morning of your wedding follow your usual skin regime to avoid any negative reactions to new products.
- Wear a button-up shirt on the morning of your wedding which you can take off without spoiling your hair and makeup.
- Smile – you’re going to have a lovely day!
Sunshine Coast Wedding Services I Love
The White Magnolia will create flowers that are destined to become one of the most treasured memories of your wedding day.
Marilyn Crystelle designs exquisite gowns in her Private Collection. She can even design a wedding gown just for you or adjust or modify any wedding dress.
Richard Ludbrook at One Perfect Day Photography specialises in wedding photography.
Sunshine Coast Venues
Lagarto Lounge in Noosa is perfect for a stylish wedding reception and after party.
Find out more or get help with your wedding planning
Please tell me about your wedding hair and makeup needs by email, using the form on my contact page or call me on 0459 200267 if you prefer.
Contact me now to avoid disappointment!